At the Laboratory of Databases and Business Analytics:
- We design and implement advanced data processing and visualisation systems for the public and private sectors.
- We analyse data using modern tools and methods.
- We run business and research projects fusing computer science and social sciences, including economics.
- We prepare reports for institutions involved in shaping research and development policy in Poland and the European Union.
- We create recommendations for change in the science and higher education sector, and innovation.
We are using technologies
It never gets boring
We define the path of our progress. We need to implement the aims but it is up to us how we implement them. Maciej Chojnowski talks to Emil Podwysocki, the Head of the Laboratory of Databases and Business Analytics, National Information Processing Institute.